Come and join the team – Phone Customer Service/Relationship Role
An exciting opportunity to join our exciting, fun-filled photography studio where we specialise in creating an amazing experience around the photography of couples, families and children; creating beautifully crafted and custom artwork pieces to showcase in homes and that will be passed to future generations as a legacy.
This role is for a sales personal who thrives on having genuine and heartfelt conversations over the phone and in-person, guiding our clients to understand the importance of investing in professional photography creating a unique portrait experience that doesn’t just meet their expectations but which exceeds them.
NB – We are a small boutique team of creatives with a very good culture, the successful applicant will need to be a team player and be open to leadership and guidance from the team.
This position includes base with very generous commissions with KPI’s being met.
The perfect applicant would have the following qualities:
- fun outgoing bubbly personality and positive attitude
- must be a people person
- brilliant customer service skills
- must love talking on the phone
- professional appearance
- an ability to follow company procedures
- a current license and car
- a current working with children’s check
- can meet and exceed targets
- the skills to building relationships with potential clients over the phone to plan their shoots
- the openness to learn how to design artwork collections from our clients photo shoots
- the ability to listen to clients whilst using your creative skills to advise clients on our product range and facilitating sales to meet their needs
- dedication to be able to work Saturdays
- Well organised
- Highly competent with computers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum typing speed of 40-wpm
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prepared to study all areas of our business in depth
Although photography /design industry experience may be an advantage it is not essential for this position.
A warm, bubbly and engaging personality is vital.
For your application to be considered please attach a cover letter telling us why we should hire you!
Please direct questions and apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe you are PERFECT for the role, please apply please note this is not a photography position being offered.