The WP Portrait Experience is made up of:
- a portrait consultation at our studio (prior to your portrait session)
- a full length portrait session in studio or outdoors (on location additional fee)
- a personal purchasing appointment where you will view your portrait collection and place your order
The experience is a significant investment of time and effort, but a very enjoyable one with a truly special end result and lots of fun along the way.
Our gift cards are for product only and do not cover the booking fee, this fee is paid via cash, Visa or Mastercard to confirm any appointments in our studio diary.
Your gift card gives you an opportunity for an incredible experience you may not otherwise have had, however we advise families be prepared for a portrait collection from which you will want to make additional purchases.
Please make sure you understand what we offer and what to expect before booking.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of gift cards:
- You may only use ONE gift card per family, per 12 month period.
- Gift cards may only be used for the exact items outlined on the card and not transferred to, or combined with any other package or promotion. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- If you cannot, or do not wish to use your gift card, you may pass it on to another family.
- Gift cards must be registered before use and used by the expiry date on the card, however extensions are granted on a case by case basis for reasons such as availability or travel.
- You are subject to strict cancellation policies for portrait sessions and purchasing appointments, and non-compliance can result in loss of gift card value and additional fees. SEE HERE
- By booking a portrait session with The Wedding and Portrait Studio you acknowledge on behalf of all participants, that The Wedding and Portrait Studio retain the copyright to all images created.